SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019
Staff selection commission has released a notification for SSC Selection Post 2019 in which the expected post to be filled is 1,351.SSC Phase VII 2019 exam brings the biggest opportunity for those candidates who want to get a job in Government Departments.
Every Year SSC conducts this exam to recruit candidates on various posts. The Online application form for this exam was released on 6 Aug 2019 and the candidate will be able to fill this form till 31 Aug 2019.
SSC selection post-exam 2019 vacancies are to be filled from the various regions such as the southern region, Northwest sub-region, western region, Northern region, North Eastern region, Madhya Pradesh sub-region, Karnataka Kerala region, Eastern region and central government offices.
|Name of Exam||Total No. of Post|
|SSC Selection Posts Phase 7 exam(region and states/UTs)|| |
We recommend that the candidate will have to check the official Notification check Official Notification because some of the posts require graduation and some of them require high school. So in Official notification, you will get the full information regarding the exam. In which the requirement of every post is mention in detail. Before applying for any post read full Official notification.
- ssc.nic.in Phase 7 Sample Question Papers – English Language
- SSC selection post Practice Question Papers – General Intelligence
- Staff Selection Commission Phase 7 Test Papers – General Awareness
- SSC Phase VII Previous Year Question Papers – Quantitative Aptitude
- Male (General/OBC category)- 100 Rs/-
- Female(All Category)- No fees
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen-NO Fees