SSC CPO Syllabus
Staff Selection Commission conducts central Police Organization for those who want to get a job in Delhi Police, CAPF’s, CISF’s, ASI, etc. SSC CPO exam comprises of three different phases and each phase needs to be clear for the final Selection.
Paper-I has four different subjects General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. SSC Central Police Organization exam (CPO) the exam is Objective multiple choice type of exam. We provide you exam pattern and syllabus of SSC CPO exam in detail so the candidates can get an appropriate Knowledge about CPO exam which will help them to make a good strategy to score good marks in their exam and achieve their dreams.
Following are the Three Phases of SSC CPO Paper I exam:
- PET, PST, and Medical Test.
Paper-I Exam Pattern in Detail
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
SSC CPO Exam Syllabus in Detail
|General Reasoning||General Knowledge||Quantitative Aptitude||English Comprehension|
|Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Percentage||Reading Comprehension|
|Syllogism||Awards and Honours||Ratio and Percentage||Grammar|
|Circular Seating Arrangement||Books and Authors||Data Interpretation||Vocabulary|
|Linear Seating Arrangement||Sports||Mensuration and Geometry||Verbal Ability|
|Double Lineup||Entertainment||Quadratic Equation||Synonyms-Antonyms|
|Scheduling||Obituaries||Interest||Active and Passive Voice|
|Input-Output||Important Dates||Problems of Ages||Para Jumbles|
|Blood Relations||Scientific Research||Profit and Loss||Fill in the Blanks|
|Directions and Distances||Number Series||Error Correction|
|Ordering and Ranking||Speed, Distance and Time|
|Data Sufficiency||Time and Work|
|Coding and Decoding||Number System|
|Code Inequalities||Data Sufficiency|
Staff Selection Commission CPO Exam PET Test
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||165||80||85|
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim||155||–||–|
For Male Candidate
- High Jump:0.9 meters/ 3feet in 3 chances
- 100 meter Race: the time given is 18 seconds
- Long Jump:2.7 meters/9 feet 3 chances
- 800 meter Race: given time is 4 minutes
For Female Candidate
- High Jump:1.2 meters in 3 Chances
- 100 meter Race: the time given is 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kilometer Race: in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump:3.65 meters in 3 chances
- Short put with 16 LBS: 4.5 meters in 3 chances
SSC CPO Medical Test
Each and every candidate has to qualify this medical test.
- Minimum Near vision of an eye: N6 consider better and N9 consider as the worst case.
- Minimum Distant vision of an eye: 6/6 consider as Better eye vision and 6/9 consider as worst
After PST/PET exam SSC CPO Paper-II will be conducting let’s have a look at a few important points of SSC CPO exam:
SSC CPO Paper-II exam
- The paper-II exam is of English language and comprehension
- The time duration of Paper-II exam is 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- SSC CPO Paper-II exam consists of 200 questions and each question is of 1 marks which means the maximum marks in the paper-II exam is 200.
SSC CPO Syllabus
|English Language and Comprehension|