In CAPF abbreviated Central Armed Police Force the post of Assistant Commandant is recruited through Selection Process of UPSC. After Clearing this exam you will get The rank of Gazetted Officer & this post is coming in group-A section of CAPF of India. This is the Golden Opportunities for everyone who wants to serve the country.CAPF Serve country under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs (INDIA).
CAPF Assistant Commandant
Central Armed Police Force Recruitment for Assistant Commandant comprises of four-step which are as follows:
- 1.Written Exam (Paper I & Paper-II)
- 2.Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Medical Standard Test.
- 3.Personal Interview.
- 4.Final Selection/Merit List
Exam Pattern of Written Test
|Exam||Subject||Marks||Mode of Exam|
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||200||Written|
|Paper-II||General Studies & Essay, Comprehension||200||Descriptive|
- Candidate has to score Qualifying Marks in Both the exams.
- The Qualifying Score for Assistant Commandant Exam is Decided by the Higher Authority itself.
- 0.33 or 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong Answer (Negative Marking).
- After Clearing the Written exam candidate will be called for the PET exam
CAPF Assistant Commandant Detail Syllabus:
|Paper I||General Ability|
|General Mental Ability||Logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, numerical ability & data interpretation|
|General Science||General awareness, scientific temper, comprehension &|
appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation
like Information Technology, Biotechnology, Environmental Science
|Current Events of|
|Awareness of current events of national & international|
importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts,
literature, sports, governance, societal & developmental
issues, industry, business, globalization, & interplay among nations
|Knowledge of the Country’s political system & the|
Constitution of India, social systems & public administration,
economic development in India,Regional & International
security issues & human rights including its indicators.
|History of India||Social, economic & political aspects of History, areas of|
growth of nationalism & freedom movement
|Indian & World|
|Physical, social & economic aspects of geography|
pertaining to India & the World
|Paper-II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension|
|Part-A||Essay questions which are to be answered in long|
narrative form either in Hindi or English. The
indicative topics are modern Indian history especially
of the freedom struggle, geography, polity & economy,
knowledge of security & human rights issues, & analytical ability.
|Part-B||Comprehension, précis writing, & other communications/|
language–The topics are Comprehension passages,
writing, developing counter arguments,
simple grammar & other aspects of language testing.
The pattern of Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|100 meter Race||in 16 seconds||in 18 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 meter(3 chances)||3.0 meter(3 chance)|
|800 meter Race||3 minutes,45 seconds||4 minutes,45 seconds|
- After clearing the PET candidate will be called for the Medical Standard Test.
- And After clearing Medical Standard Test candidate will go through the next step of CAPF Exam Selection Process which is the Interview/Personality Test.
- This section will be of 150 marks.
- The final Merit list of The candidate will be based on his performance in written exam and Interview.